Who Is This Product Best Suited For?
We all know that the process of dog training can be tedious, stressful, and seemingly impossible at times, especially if your pup has a knack for being stubborn and disobedient. From unnecessary barking bouts in the park to a disregard for your commands, the instances of misbehavior are endless when it comes to man’s best friend, and as a dog owner you are bound to be faced with them.
Maybe you’ve tried every method in the book and nothing seems to work or maybe you just want an easy yet effective fix, whatever the reason may be, the Advanced Pets Remote Training Collar is the one for you! This advanced collar has all the features of your standard training collar plus so much more, including a rechargeable battery, rainproof build, and a wide range of use just to name a few.
- 4 training modes: Beep, Light, Vibration, and Shock
- Central Mode System: The device works under a “One Mode at a Time” training system, meaning that whatever mode you set the receiver to is the only mode that can be utilized while under that mode. You can easily change the mode of the device by clicking the “Mode” button and then clicking the “Y” button to finalize your choice. The point of this setup is to prevent you from accidentally clicking a button that you didn’t intend to press while training, which can be deleterious to your dog’s training routine. This way when you want to use the Beep function you can’t accidentally press the button to Shock your dog.
- Rechargeable collar and transmitter: Whenever the battery runs out on the collar or transmitter you can utilize the charger and corresponding cable to recharge the battery for an unlimited amount of times, this prevents you from having to go out to buy more batteries for a product you already paid for.
- User-friendly Transmitter: The transmitter is easy to use, with one look through the Instruction Manual you’ll basically be an expert at using it.
- Weatherproof Receiver: This allows you to train safely even when the weather isn’t looking too good and ensures your dog’s safety if he/she happens to be outside with their collar on when it starts to rain.
- 0-100 Shock Levels: The remote has a rheostat dial that allows you to easily control the shock level of the collar, which has a range of 0-100, 0 being no shock at all and 100 being the most intense shock. It’s also designed so that the shock levels increase gradually, so that when you are changing the shock level it doesn’t just jump to whatever level you set it to, but rather it eases it’s way up to that level. This ensures that your dog won’t be unnecessarily startled, making for a safe training experience.
- Two-Dog Trainer: This allows you to use one transmitter to control 2 collars at once. This can come in handy if you have two dogs that you are training at the same time.
- Automatic Power Saving Mode: The collar is set up so that after 4 minutes of being inactive it is powered off. If the collar senses any movement on behalf of the dog, it will go to into Standby Mode. The remote goes into Standby Mode after just 20 seconds of no use, and if it is inactive for 2 minutes it will shut off.
- Wide Range of Use: The collar has a range of 300 meters, meaning that the transmitter will still work effectively even if you are up to 300 meters away from the receiver.
- Small Remote & Collar: The remote and collar are both small in size, making it convenient to carry around and suitable for small to medium dogs. The One Mode training system allows for the remote to be compact and not clunky like most other remotes that have to enlarge the device to fit in all the buttons.
- No External Antennae on Collar: The collar doesn’t have any protruding antennae, making for a clean cut design.